The TrustBar token sale will take place in August 2018. Only 180-million tokens will be issued, of which 108-million tokens will be offered via the Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
The TrustBar tokens will run on the Neo blockchain and the number of tokens will be limited and will not increase.
The token distribution allocation will be divided or split into 60% for the ICO, 20% for team incentives, 10% to the founding team, 2% for advisors and 8% to the community.
The token sale will be utilised to fund the following activities:
• 55% of proceeds will go towards operations and development, which will entail building the TrustBar platform and integrating into the various blockchains and wallets.
• 20% of proceeds will go towards marketing, which will include the branding, promotion and education of the TrustBar platform to attract users.
• 15% of proceeds will go towards establishing partnerships.
• 5% will be used for legal costs.
• 5% will be kept in reserve.